Once you have confirmed your choices, you can only change them if you experience one of the following life events:
- Marriage, new common law spouse or civil partnership
- Birth, adoption or return to school
- Divorce, separation or breakdown of a common-law partnership
- Death of spouse
- Start/end of spouse’s insurance
- Death of child or termination of child’s eligibility
If you are enrolled in a flexible plan, you can also make changes during your re-enrolment period. Contact the person responsible for your plan to find out when your next re-enrolment period begins.